Exclusive beaches, intimate voyages and relaxed elegance
Honored by the most notable names in the travel and lifestyle industry for service, ship design and itineraries, Paul Gauguin’s award-winning luxury voyages are often deemed the world’s best cruises. Polynesian hospitality embodies warmth and exquisite attention to detail, delivering the type of personalized, luxurious cruise experience you deserve.
Indulge in 5-star luxury while sailing through Tahiti, French Polynesia, Fiji, Bora Bora and the South Pacific on the renowned MS Paul Gauguin, named for the impressionist painter inspired by the beauty of the South Pacific. Or explore hidden ports throughout the Caribbean, Latin America and Europe on their second luxury small-ship, The Moana. Like The Gauguin, The Moana specializes in warm-weather destinations, with an emphasis on delivering unique itineraries that larger ships cannot offer and exploring hidden ports throughout these regions.
All-inclusive pricing includes fine cuisine, select wines and spirits, soft drinks, an onboard guest lecture program, use of the retractable waters ports marina, live entertainment, gratuities as well as a day on a private beach in Bora Bora and a day on the private islet Motu Mahana. A luxury spa is also available, as well as optional shore excursions.
- Travel + Leisure, “World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” – 2015 & 2014
- Travel + Leisure, “World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line for Families” – 2014 & 2013
- Fodor’s Travel World’s Best Cruises, “Roundtrip Fiji on the m/s Paul Gauguin” – 2015
- Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards, Top 10 winner in six categories – 2015
- Travel Weekly Gold Magellan Award, “Best Cruise Overall” (Small Ship) – 2015
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award, “Top 20 Small Cruise Ship” – 2013