Your cruise vacation is a voyage of a lifetime. It's truly a major investment, and protecting this investment is an important step in travel planning. Covering everything from accidents to air-travel mishaps, travel protection gives you peace of mind that the money you’ve spent on your vacation isn’t lost if you don't end up going or if something goes wrong along the way.
Reasons to Invest In Travel Insurance
Your vacation time—both the planning and the trip itself—are too valuable to gamble on. The smart move is to be prepared by protecting your investment and your health with a good travel insurance plan. Sure, you'll spend a little bit more, but the value goes a very long way.
With over 40 years of travel planning behind us, we've seen it all. Below are some real reasons why the experts at CruiseInsider recommend investing in travel insurance:
- You fly to London but your bags fly to Lisbon.
- While trying the exotic local cuisine you suffer an allergic reaction.
- You're on your way home when the airline goes on strike.
- Your child gets sick before you leave and you need to cancel your trip.
- While walking Europe's cobblestone streets your spouse twists an ankle, and you need to find an English-speaking doctor.
- You get a call from home that your elderly parent is suddenly seriously ill.
- You missed your connection and are stuck in Boston, but your cruise leaves tomorrow . . . from Barcelona.
- You've lost important medication and need an emergency prescription filled.
- A hurricane forces you to cut your cruise short.
- You need to be evacuated to a medical center of excellence or back home.
- Your passport or wallet gets lost or stolen and you need cash and a new ID.
- You've planned and you've packed, but then you learn you've lost your job.
- You're days away from catching the cruise ship and instead you catch the flu.
- You're enjoying a drive in the Italian countryside when you accidentally crash your rental car.
Encountering the unexpected is often a part of travel; ranging from the inconvenient to a truly serious emergency. Budget-minded travelers are often tempted to skip buying travel insurance for their trip, but unforseen circumstances can affect every type of vacation and can result in huge expenses you never planned on.
With a variety of insurance options and coverage for almost any situation and every budget, our experts can help you choose the perfect travel protection plan specific to your needs. When you choose CruiseInsider, you cruise with confidence.
For more information, please give us a call at (877) 734-6858 and we'll help your sort through the confusion and choose the right travel insurance plan for you.
New Ships On the Horizon
Whether you prefer to relax on an intimate river voyage along the world’s most famed waterways, desire adventure and exploration on an expedition yacht, or crave luxury aboard the ocean’s most elegant vessels, there’s a new crop of cruise ships⏤and a few that have been recently refurbished⏤that you need to know about before you plan your next vacation. Some of these ships are already on the water, many are open for advanced reservations, and others are launching very soon, but our CruiseInsider experts are “in the know” and will make sure you’re among the first to experience the latest, greatest river vessels, yachts, ocean liners, and luxury small-ships on the horizon. [BREAK] AmaWaterways AmaKristina (2017) Having debuted this year on the Rhine, this stunning river ship has received rave reviews already.Posted November 3rd, 2017
Cruising's Best Kept Secret
At CruiseInsider, we pride ourselves in knowing more than the average travel agency by bringing you information and insight on the biggest deals, best cruise lines, and most beautiful destinations. Combining all three of these is Azamara Club Cruises, one of the best kept secrets in cruising and our insider pick for the best cruise line you may not have heard of . . .Posted October 12th, 2017
7 Ways a Travel Advisor Beats Booking On Your Own
While online resources, opinions from friends, and the occasional travel guide may be great for doing some initial research in regards to traveling, nothing beats the firsthand knowledge and friendly recommendations of an experienced travel advisor. Equal parts mind-reader, time maximizer and miracle worker, using a true travel expert who can help you plan, perfect, and save on your vacation is one of the smartest travel tips you'll ever get. [BREAK] So before you book your next vacation, consider talking to a travel professional first (like the ones from CruiseInsider).Posted September 28th, 2017