7-night Folktales & Whale Tails Cruise
Prices starting at $5,099
- $200 per Couple Shipboard Credit
|Destination||Arrival Date||Departure Date|
|Vancouver||Wednesday, September 4, 2019||Wednesday, September 4, 2019|
|Inside Passage||Thursday, September 5, 2019||Thursday, September 5, 2019|
|Ketchikan||Friday, September 6, 2019||Friday, September 6, 2019|
|Juneau||Saturday, September 7, 2019||Saturday, September 7, 2019|
|Skagway||Sunday, September 8, 2019||Sunday, September 8, 2019|
|Sitka||Monday, September 9, 2019||Monday, September 9, 2019|
|Hubbard Glacier||Tuesday, September 10, 2019||Tuesday, September 10, 2019|
|Anchorage (Seward)||Wednesday, September 11, 2019||Wednesday, September 11, 2019|
You Might Also Like
- Up to $1,900 Shipboard Credit on Regent – With Wave Season finally here, for a limited time, you can get up to $1,900 shipboard credit to spend onboard to truly personalize your vacation.
- All-Inclusive Alaska Cruises with Regent – Nothing complements Alaska's rugged beauty better than a luxury cruise - the perfect blend of adventure and all-inclusive elegance. For a limited time, get up to $1,400 shipboard credit on your next Alaska sailing!
- Regent's Ultimate Alaska Package – Save up to $6,000 per person when you combine your Regent Seven Seas cruise with the Ultimate Rocky Mountaineer Land Program.
- Sail on Regent in 2019 – Experience the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, South America and more in all-inclusive luxury plus get InsiderExtras like bonus savings or shipboard credit.
- Rewards For Everyone on Regent – Anything is possible when it's all included! Sail on the world's most luxurious and most all-inclusive cruise line and when you book with CruiseInsider, get even more value with shipboard credit on select sailings.